Below you will find the Rules and Regulations for the Contests and Giveaways.
1. Eligibility. Giveaways are open to readers with US/Canada shipping addresses only, unless otherwise stated.
2. How to Enter (Mandatory). You must complete the mandatory entry criteria or your entry will be disqualified and deemed null and void. Mandatory entry requirements will equal 1 contest(s)/giveaway(s) entry.
Entry to the contest should be done by doing the following…
- You must be a follower/subscriber of the my blog! (found on the right “Let’s do this Marla” Button)
- You must comment on the blog “Enter Me”, put your First Name Last Initial, and your email address
- Follow me on Twitter: (Right Sidebar) 3 entries (right side bar)
- Like “I Live, I Love, I Teach” – MHunter Experience on Facebook: 1 entry (right side bar)
- Post this giveaway on your blog with a link back to this giveaway post (comment with link to your post): 4 entries
- Update your Facebook status to link back to this giveaway (comment with a link to your Facebook page): 1 entry
4. Disclaimer. “I Live, I Love, I Teach” Blog will not be responsible for: (a) any late or lost entries; (b) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer or communications-related malfunctions or failures; any giveaway disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of “I Live, I Love, I Teach” Blog or by unauthorized human intervention; or (c) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the giveaway.
5. Entry Deadline Date. All entries for giveaways through this site must be received on or before the given “Entry Deadline Date” to be eligible to win a prize.
7. Winner Selection. A winning name will be generated using Random.org on or shortly after the Entry Deadline Date. If your name is drawn, and you meet the eligibility requirements and otherwise comply with these Official Giveaway Rules, you win the prize.
8. Winner Notification. You will be notified within three (3) days after the Entry Deadline Date if you win the prize.
9. Claiming Your Prize. Winner must respond within three (3) days of notification or forfeit the prize, in which case an alternate winner will be selected.
10. Publicity. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use winner’s name and prize information for promotional purposes in any medium, except where prohibited by law.
11. General Release. By entering the giveaway through this website, you release “I Live, I Love, I Teach” Blog from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the giveaway or delivery, misdelivery or acceptance of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.
I hope you enjoy the opportunity to enter the “I Live, I Love, I Teach” contest(s)/giveaway(s) and I look forward meeting new people and friends!!