– there is a strong MUST for a Tattle Tale in your classroom.
– you know way more about your student’s families than you will ever want to know.
– your class has had/passed every form of contagious infection/fungus/infestation known to children (common cold, lice, ringworm…. check)
– you have at least three little boys that can NEVER sit still (at seats or on the carpet)
– you take the entire class to the restroom and once back in the room (in no less than 5 minutes) at least two children must go to the restroom, and it is an emergency.
– your students bust out in random song during read alouds (mostly KISS).
– there is one little girl in the class that believes she knows more about teaching than you and insists that when she is a teacher, students will only get only one chance and then be sent to the principal’s office.
– you can not enter a store without looking at something and saying, “Could I use this in my classroom?”
– many good names you have considered for your future children are now scarred.
– you realize that at the end of a long day, although you are exhausted beyond belief, you could not have chosen a more rewarding profession and you would not change it for the world.