well…I’ve made it! today marks the first week of school completed.
this has been soooooo busy!
- new school
- new students
- new parents
- placement test for math groups, reading groups, and spelling groups
- trying to keep my classroom in order = simplicity is the keyword this year
- did i say new school, students, AND parents?!
I’m just glad for the Sabbath and this weekend….oooooooh that’s right! working at a church school brings about different things. this weekend i have to go do a school spotlight at one of the area churches…oooooh joy…
well, i guess i don’t really have a choice though… lol
some fun things….
- we celebrated International Left Handers Day
- we celebrated National Joke Day and created a classroom Joke Book!
- we made a video for my Annual Birthday Book Drive…check it out! the kids did a really excellent job, if i do say so myself