It’s almost that time for me…report cards!
Do I have enough grades? Have I given enough tests? Are my Running Records done? Why am I STILL at the school at this time of night? Have I graded ALL of the papers? Do I REALLY need to keep this work?!
Use positive adjectives that describe children. Such as:
Now HONESTLY, this isn’t hard to do for all of my precious ones, BUT sometimes I just want to be honest on the little tiny space given for comments to let the parents know EXACTLY how their little angel is behaving in my classroom….”Live in 205″ is what I call it!
So as I prepare to write these PC comments, parents PLEASE remember…
- Teachers Welcome Your Visits (But Not All the Time)
- Let Your Child Do the Work
- When Your Teacher has a Concern, Take it seriously!
- Remember Teachers are Human Too
- Give Teachers Time to Respond
- Trust Us
- Encourage Your Child to be Responsible