So I’m just making it home. Why? you may ask. Well let’s see…
- Wednesday’s are my late day
- I was doing after-school tutoring to get my kids ready for state tests
- I needed to do some MAJOR cleaning…I have a sub coming tomorrow!
- Not ONLY is a sub coming, but area Principals are doing Observational Rounds
Yeah, I know I won’t be at the school, BUT I do need to make sure that things are in order. Anywho! I was about to leave when two co-workers and I began talking. What was our topic?! That’s right you guessed it…the names of students. Here are a few that were mentioned…
- Ladasha. Spelled La-A
- CaHonda. (you will NEVER guess why…take some time to think about it…..) This child was CONCEIVED in the back of a Honda.
- Uno and Two (pronounced twao)
Ok, I’m done. Now stop your laughing….I said stop! 🙂